Thursday, June 12, 2008

Receive A Free Copy Of The US Constitution


“A Rendezvous With Destiny” blog is a year old! Over 4000 people have come to this website for whatever reason. Some have used my articles elsewhere, some have left positive comments, while others have been critical.

Like most blogs I do this as a way to express myself so that my spouse doesn’t have to sit alone listening to my ranting. I have tried to be fair, often avoiding what other conservative bloggers were address at the time. Overall I have learned a lot.

In honor of “A Rendezvous With Destiny” first anniversary I am offering the first 10 people who e-mail me a copy of the US Constitution. Simply e-mail me your mailing address and I will send you a copy. The address will not be stored in any database and will be used only for this mailing. There is only one catch. I will be sending you two copies of the Constitution, one for yourself and one for you to give away.

Thanks and God Bless!

No comments: